30 DAY NO RISK MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be totally satisfied with the products you’ve purchased from www.touchfire.com. If there is anything whatsoever that you are not happy about, we want to hear from you! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Touchfire keyboard is a new way to type on an iPad, and we have found that sometimes a few simple usage tips will solve a problem. Of course, we also offer a 30 day return policy – you can return your product for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. If you’d like to extend the 30 day period, just contact us and we’ll be happy to do so.
If you do wish to make a return, please contact us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and shipping address for your product return. We will provide a full refund for full-price purchases, excluding any shipping charges. For products that were on sale or discounted, we will charge a 25% restocking fee.
LIFETIME PRODUCT DEFECT WARRANTY
Touchfire, Inc. warrants to the original owner that any product bought on www.touchfire.com should be free of any manufacturers’ defects in material and physical workmanship. Forever! This warranty is conditioned upon the product being used under normal circumstances and being properly cared for. Touchfire will replace at no charge any component that is determined to be defective with the same or comparable component. You do need to first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Excluded from the warranty is any damage associated with the normal wear and tear of daily use, scratches to the product surfaces caused by dropping the product or placing the product on a jagged or rough surface, any failure caused by placing an unusually heavy weight load on the product and any tears induced by cutting or slicing the product. Modifying our products in any way will void the warranty.
SHIPPING ADDRESS FOR RETURNS
It is very important that you contact us at email@example.com before you send a return. We will give you the correct shipping address for your return when you contact us.
WARRANTY / RETURN POLICY & PROCESS
- All return requests must be made to Touchfire within 30 days from date of purchase.
- All warranty claims must be made to Touchfire by the original owner.
- All return requests and warranty claims must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Touchfire prior to shipment of returned product to Touchfire. Any returned product received by Touchfire without an approved RMA may not be processed, since it is often impossible to determine who sent it.
- To obtain an RMA, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will issue an RMA number within 5 business days of your request.
- For all approved returns requesting a refund or exchange, all liability and expenses associated with the return of product to Touchfire are the sole responsibility of the product owner. Touchfire is not responsible for return product shipments that are damaged, lost, or stolen in transit. Touchfire will not reimburse customers for any expenses associated with these return shipments.
- Touchfire requires up to 10 business days from date returned product is received to process all warranty claims, requests for refunds, and requests for exchanges.
- For shipments returned to Touchfire due to incorrect or missing address information (as provided by the customer), original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges to re-ship items might apply.
- For shipments refused by the recipient for any reason (except where authorized by Touchfire), or for shipments returned to Touchfire for non-payment of Customs Duties and Taxes, product and shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Finally, if you have a problem with your order or shipment, please contact us first to discuss the issue before you considering filing a dispute with your credit card issuer or PayPal. Our goal is make our customers happy. If you don’t feel that is possible, at least give us the opportunity to be fair. Once a dispute is filed, the options for an equitable resolution are severely limited.