TOUCHFIRE 10 DAY FREE TRIAL PROGRAM
Thank you for ordering a Touchfire through our Free Trial program. Here’s how it works:
- We will ship the Touchfire you’ve selected as soon as possible – we ship Monday-Friday (except for USPS holidays), and if you made your order before Noon Pacific time on one of those days, we’ll ship it out that day.
- Your free trial will start on the day your Touchfire ships out from our facility. It usually takes 2-3 days for your Touchfire to arrive.
- If you are happy with your Touchfire, you don’t need to do anything else. We will bill your credit card 11 days after your Touchfire ships out. So if it ships out on the 10th, we’ll bill you on the 21st.
- If you would like to return your Touchfire before the 10 days are up, please email us at email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and the shipping address for your product return. Please note that we do need to receive this email before your free trial ends in order for you to be eligible for a return.
- You will be able to do a partial product return if you wish – for example, keeping the case but returning the keyboard, or keeping the keyboard and returning the case
- If you wish to return your Touchfire, it must arrive at the return address we gave you before 10 days after the day we shipped it out to you, or you will be automatically billed for it.
- Please note that Touchfire provides you with a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects. We will replace any defective product for free. See below for details.
In general, if there is anything whatsoever that you are not happy about, we want to hear from you! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Touchfire keyboard is a new way to type on an iPad, and we have found that sometimes a few simple usage tips will solve a problem.
LIFETIME PRODUCT DEFECT WARRANTY
Touchfire, Inc. warrants to the original owner that any product bought on www.touchfire.com should be free of any manufacturers’ defects in material and physical workmanship. Forever! This warranty is conditioned upon the product being used under normal circumstances and being properly cared for. Touchfire will replace at no charge any component that is determined to be defective with the same or comparable component. You do need to first contact us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Excluded from the warranty is any damage associated with the normal wear and tear of daily use, scratches to the product surfaces caused by dropping the product or placing the product on a jagged or rough surface, any failure caused by placing an unusually heavy weight load on the product and any tears induced by cutting or slicing the product. Modifying our products in any way will void the warranty.
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
- It is essential that you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you send a return. We will give you the correct shipping address for your return when you contact us. DO NOT mail a return to the Touchfire corporate address; it will not be processed.
- All warranty claims must be made to Touchfire by the original owner.
- All return requests and warranty claims must receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) from Touchfire prior to shipment of returned product to Touchfire. Any returned product received by Touchfire without an approved RMA will not be processed.
- To obtain an RMA, please submit your request to email@example.com. We will issue an RMA number within 1 business day of your request. Touchfire is open Monday to Friday, from 10am – 5pm Pacific time. Touchfire observes all US postal holidays.
- All returned merchandise must be in “new” condition, packed in its original packaging. Any returned merchandise that is damaged cannot be credited.
- For all approved returns requesting a refund or exchange, all liability and expenses associated with the return of product to Touchfire are the sole responsibility of the product owner. Touchfire is not responsible for return product shipments that are damaged, lost, or stolen in transit. Touchfire will not reimburse customers for any expenses associated with these return shipments.
- Touchfire requires up to 10 business days from date returned product is received to process all warranty claims, requests for refunds, and requests for exchanges.
- For shipments returned to Touchfire due to incorrect or missing address information (as provided by the customer), original shipping charges are non-refundable and charges to re-ship items might apply.
- For shipments refused by the recipient for any reason (except where authorized by Touchfire), or for shipments returned to Touchfire for non-payment of Customs Duties and Taxes, product and shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Finally, if you have a problem with your order or shipment, please contact us first to discuss the issue before you considering filing a dispute with your credit card issuer or PayPal. Our goal is make our customers happy. If you don’t feel that is possible, at least give us the opportunity to be fair. Once a dispute is filed, the options for an equitable resolution are severely limited.
- Returned funds will be applied to the credit card that was used to originally purchase the item. We will then notify you via email that your return was processed. If a credit to the original credit card cannot be processed, we will contact you and offer to send the return payment to you via PayPal. These are the only ways we can credit a return to you.