Are there any poisons, toxins, or harsh chemicals in Touchfire products? What happens if my dog or baby eat it?

No. Touchfire products are made of non-toxic materials. If your baby or dog take a bite out of it, nothing will happen to them.

Note that we do say Touchfire products are not meant to be used by young children, and Touchfire’s cover magnets are small. Until they are attached to an iPad cover, they should not be made available to children or pets.

Category: Product Questions

← Frequently Asked Questions